In our state-of-the-art compounding lab, we will expertly prepare compounded medications that are customized to meet your pets’ unique needs. We offer compound medication for all animals including exotic pets, horses, dogs, and cats.
How pet compounding will help:
- Exact Dose: The veterinarian can prescribe any dosage based on their weight for each individual animal’s needs so you aren’t forced to use a dose that is commercially available and have to split or quarter tab to crush.
- Bitter drugs: We will add flavors to mask bitter or unpleasant taste which improving compliance – some favorites are bacon and tuna!
- Administration: Make medicine time a treat. Our compounding pharmacists can help make medication administration easier for both you and your pet. Some of the most popular dosage forms are chew treats, liquids, pastes, or gels
- Complicated regimen: We can combine several medications into a single dose, making it more convenient and less costly for the animal’s owner.
- Allergy or other intolerances: Compounding allows us to remove substances in manufactured drugs, which may cause allergic reactions or inflammation.
Gateway Pharmacy Pets
Our pharmacists are passionate about helping you and your pets live a healthy life. If your pets have a need for compounded medication give Stacey a call at: 701-354-7591
Your pets are special. Their medication should be too.