We Are Proud To Introduce Specialty Care Services
Gateway Pharmacy is now offering Specialty Care Services. We are pleased to announce that we will be able to supply specialty medications needed for people receiving treatments for:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease/Crohn’s Disease/Colitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus
Patients who require specialty medications deserve and need face-to-face personal attention. The high costs of specialty drugs, unfamiliar ways of administration (such as self-injections) and fears about possible side effects are often overwhelming for patients. Our pharmacists are trained to help you!
Personal Attention For Your Drug Therapy
Gateway Pharmacy provides personalized education on your condition and treatment, provides proper medication administration training, determines insurance coverage and if available applies copay cards to lower your out-of-pocket expenses. Patients can have the peace of mind that comes with a friendly face and personal advocate for their specialty medications. Patients can call or stop by directly at any of our local pharmacies and pick up their prescription or have them shipped to your home.
Our pharmacists can answer any questions before, during, and after medications are filled as well as provide injection training on site. Face-to-face interactions with pharmacists help to monitor side effects and patient compliance. You will have the convenience of filling your medications at your local Gateway Pharmacy with the pharmacist you know and trust! We will continue to work with your local physicians and local specialist physicians in order to make this process as smooth as possible.
With specialty medications, it is very important that you take your medications on time, so we will call you with refill reminders to make sure you have your next dose when you need it.
The Gateway Pharmacy Specialty Care Team Works Behind The Scenes To
Our patient care coordinators work on behalf of the patient and act as a central point of contact between the physician offices, the patient and insurance companies. We assist with:
- Determining your insurance coverage and copay.
- Utilizing manufacturer copay cards to reduce prescription cost.
- Enrolling you in available foundation assistance programs to help cover high out-of-pocket costs.
- Transferring the prescription to your insurance required pharmacy, if necessary.
- Providing refill reminder calls to help keep you on schedule with therapy.
- Following up to answer any questions after you’ve started the medication.
- Our entire staff is dedicated towards making your experience with Gateway Pharmacy an exceptional one. We share your concern for your health, and we encourage you to call or stop in anytime if you have a question about our Specialty Care Services!
Please call (701)-204-7894 to schedule an appointment